Administrative Assistant to Patient Services- Schenectady Center
- - Administration
- NY, USA
- Full Time
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson's mission is to provide quality health care, to educate individuals to make informed sexual and reproductive decisions, and to advocate for reproductive rights. Planned Parenthood has 10 licensed health centers serving both men and women in the Capital Region and Mohawk Valley.
Job Summary: Assists the Medical Director, Vice President of Patient Services, Lead Clinician, and the RQM Coordinator in managing the medical business of the agency. This position is responsible for all support functions for Medical/Patient Services administrative work, Process Improvement, and Quality Assurance services as well as special projects under the direction of the Medical Services team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Establish and maintain a professional presence and working relationship with members of the medical administrative staff, PPFA, FPA, PPMH staff, and other vendors.
• Coordinates and distributes Surgical team schedules
• Maintains a 12 month out calendar of all meetings and deadlines for the Medical Team
• Prepares other documents as assigned (i.e. audits, logs, excel)
• Provide support to the Medical Director and the RQM Coordinator in day-to-day administrative details, travel arrangements, organizing files, maintaining records, etc., as needed.
• Associates degree w/ 2+ years work experience or NYS Registered Nurse licensure w/ 5+ years' experience.
• Advanced computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office programs demonstrating excellent formatting/layout, grammar, punctuation and editing skills.
• Ability to work under pressure, juggles competing priorities, and meets deadlines.
• Valid driver's license & travel to affiliate sites as required.
What we can offer you:
Competitive salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, and Eight paid holidays
Small team work environment
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts