RN - Registered Nurse Eastern Float (02GF)
- - Capital Region
- NY, USA
- Full Time
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson's mission is to provide quality health care, to educate individuals to make informed sexual and reproductive decisions, and to advocate for reproductive rights. Planned Parenthood has 10 licensed health centers serving both men and women in the Capital Region and Mohawk Valley.
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson is currently seeking an enthusiastic, independent RN Float who would like to join our team of dedicated health care professionals; full-time 40hrs/wk. As part of a multi-disciplinary team providing medical care, the RN is responsible for delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient outcome with regard to human sexuality issues, family planning, and other GYN services as appropriate to the center. The RN is also responsible for collecting vitals, phlebotomy, specimen collection, ultrasound, injections and IV therapy.
Areas covered: Schenectady, Queenbury, Amsterdam, Johnstown, Clifton Park, and Saratoga
Who you are:
- Someone with compassion and a whole-hearted commitment to helping others and providing outstanding healthcare
- Never-ending curiosity and desire to learn new and better ways to provide care to our patients
- 1 year OB/GYN experience preferred, but not required
- Demonstrates a customer friendly orientation to health care delivery
- Team player who shares our genuine enthusiasm for life and nursing!
- Diverse applicants encouraged to apply!!!
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salaries and benefit package (medical, dental, vision)
- Weekends off
- Eight paid holidays
- Small team work environment
Current NYS license as a Registered Nurse. EEO/AA
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts