Health Center Director
- - Administration
- NY, USA
- Full Time
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson's mission is to provide quality health care, to educate individuals to make informed sexual and reproductive decisions, and to advocate for reproductive rights. Planned Parenthood has 10 licensed health centers serving both men and women in the Capital Region and Mohawk Valley.
We are currently seeking a full-time Health Center Director who would like to join our team of dedicated professionals. This position is 40hrs/wk. This position supports an environment that provides clinically sound and safe patient care for Abortion and Family Planning services. The HCD works with internal staff, clients, vendors, external constituents, local community members, businesses and organizations. The HCD is responsible for ensuring excellence by facilitating optimum staff performance and the delivery of client-centered care. They do this work with an eye to the needs and environment of the community each center is located in.
Location: Covering 3 Centers- Utica, Rome, and Oneida
• Keeps all patient and agency information confidential and understands and accepts PPMH Personnel Policies.
• Demonstrates an understanding of and commitment to PPMH core values of teamwork, compassion, quality of care and choice in reproductive health care.
• Is responsible for daily supervision of health center staff, including the daily administrative supervision of APCs.
• Exemplifies the highest standard as a role model PPMH's Standards of Expected Behavior and coach's others to meet these same standards effectively.
• Proven leadership ability including teambuilding, staff development, motivation, and clearly communicated goals/expectations.
• Follows up as appropriate with supervisor, co-workers and patients regarding reported complaints, problems and concerns.
• Promotes positive public image and relations of PPMH.
• Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and/or weekends.
• College degree in related field or experience in reproductive health care with management or supervisory experience is preferred.
What we can offer you:
Competitive salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, and Eight paid holidays
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts