Registered Nurse - Schenectady Area
- - Schenectady
- NY, USA
- Full Time
Join our Planned Parenthood Family!
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson's mission is to provide quality health care, to educate individuals to make informed sexual and reproductive decisions, and to advocate for reproductive rights. Planned Parenthood has 10 licensed health centers serving both men and women in the Capital Region and Mohawk Valley.
Our Schenectady Health Center is currently seeking an enthusiastic, independent RN who would like to join our team of dedicated health care professionals; full-time 40hrs/wk. As part of a multi-disciplinary team providing medical care, the RN is responsible for delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient outcome with regard to human sexuality issues, family planning, and other GYN services as appropriate to the center. The RN is also responsible for collecting vitals, phlebotomy, specimen collection, ultrasound, injections and IV therapy.
Who you are:
• Someone with compassion and a whole-hearted commitment to helping others and providing outstanding healthcare
• Never-ending curiosity and desire to learn new and better ways to provide care to our patients
• 1 year OB/GYN experience preferred, but not required
• Demonstrates a customer friendly orientation to health care delivery
• Team player who shares our genuine enthusiasm for life and nursing.
- Current NYS license as a Registered Nurse. Sedation experience preferred and/or ICU experience. ACLS a plus.
- Primary Care experience perferred
We offer competitive salaries and benefit package (medical, dental, vision), weekends off, and eight paid holidays
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts