Development Coordinator- Schenectady Center
- - DEVELOPMENT
- NY, USA
- Full Time
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson's mission is to provide quality health care, to educate individuals to make informed sexual and reproductive decisions, and to advocate for reproductive rights. Planned Parenthood has 10 licensed health centers serving both men and women in the Capital Region and Mohawk Valley.
PPMH is currently seeking an enthusiastic, independent Development Coordinator who would like to join our team. This position is a full-time 40hrs/wk position
Location: Schenectady Center
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Provides coordination of activities and administrative support for the Development Team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage and maintain the donor database
• Receive and input donations and participate in monthly reconciliation of revenue with the fiscal department
• Generate development reports, mailing lists, acknowledgement letters
• Train staff on using the development system to maintain and update donor records and related information
• Participate in event planning
• Coordinate materials needed for the event
• Arrange for on-line ticketing, donations, and messaging about events
• Assist with on-site event activities, including registration
• Coordinate social media related to events
• Computer proficiency (database, Microsoft Word and Excel)
• Website and social media experience
• Excellent oral & written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills a must
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Limited evening & week-end engagements as required
• Valid drivers' license
- Bacheor Degree and 4 years adminstrative experience preferred.
We offer competitive salaries and benefit package (medical, dental, vision), weekends off, and eight paid holidays
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts