Housekeeper - Utica Center
- - Utica
- NY, USA
- Full Time
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson's mission is to provide quality health care, to educate individuals to make informed sexual and reproductive decisions, and to advocate for reproductive rights. Planned Parenthood has 10 licensed health centers serving both men and women in the Capital Region and Mohawk Valley.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Provide a clean, safe work environment by performing & maintaining detailed housekeeping services, in addition to performing light maintenance duties which includes in and outside of buildings.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Clean patient areas using a germicide on surfaces, that may have been soiled with patient material (blood, etc.)
• Change mop heads, cloths and cleaning solutions when they become soiled
• Vacuum carpeted areas regularly
• Clean and disinfect lavatories and toilets
• Damp mop tiled floors to remove spills and tracking
• Dust all horizontal surfaces
• Remove trash from receptacles & replace liners
• Clean smudges & fingerprints from doors, service windows, mirrors & partition glass
• Dust down cobwebs
• Other duties as assigned
Ability to maintain successful working relationships
Understand & accept agency personnel policies
Follows all safety and security procedures and guidelines.
Ability to work evenings and weekends if necessary.
Travel and Valid NYS driver's license
High School diploma or equivalent.
Ability to stand & walk for long periods of time
Visual & hearing acuity, correctable
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts