Vice President of Patient Services
- - Patient Services
- NY, USA
- Full Time
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson's mission is to provide quality health care, to educate individuals to make informed sexual and reproductive decisions, and to advocate for reproductive rights. Planned Parenthood has 10 licensed health centers serving both men and women in the Capital Region and Mohawk Valley.
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team based in our Schenectady Administrative office; full time up to 40 hrs/wk with travel required to all 10 centers. The Vice President of Patient Service's is responsible for the Patient Services programs and the management i.e. development, implementation, and coordination of agency medical requirements. Directly related to compliance for PPFA Medical Standards and Guidelines and applicable patient forms, NYS Department of Health Regulations, PPMH Protocols and PPMH Medical program procedures: Laboratory Policy, Emergency Medical and Counseling services, On-Call policies, Infection Prevention/OHSA Policy, National Abortion Federation and Title X. The individual will be responsible for the documentation management and owner of policy archiving and retention of policies.
The successful candidate will Serve as a member of the Leadership Team in managing PPMH operations and work with the Medical Director to ensure high quality medical services. Additionally, serving as a medical resource, medical consultant to center staff. Evaluating the effectiveness of the medical program and staff. EOE/AA
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- VP or minimally Director level experience required
- Program Management experience and team leadership
- Exceptional communication skills
- Will possess the ability to maintain confidentiality of all client and appropriate agency information. Ensuring confidentiality of all patient information
- Understand and accept the PPMH mission
- Adherance to PPMH protocols, procedures and policies
- Ability to travel to all PPMH centers, DOH meetings, and other required meetings
- Follow all safety and security procedures and guidelines
- The ability to capture data and reporting as need to abide by state/federal or National Affiliate guideline
- Participate in grant preparation as requested
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Eight paid holidays
- Small team work environment
*DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY*
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
- NY State Medical license; Minimally a RN, NP, APC, PA
- BA or Education in a four-year field of medical specialization. Professional experience sufficient in scope, depth and performance which can serve in place of academic requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain successful working relationships.
- Demonstrated skill in administration including creative ability, communication of ideas, writing ability, and organizational techniques, project/program management
- Valid NYS Driver's license.
Job Type: Full-time
- medical program management: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- RN, NP, APC, PA