Outreach Educator - Fulton County
- - Education Services
- Johnstown, NY 12095, NY, USA
- Full Time
- Competitive salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, and Eight paid holidays
Join the Planned Parenthood Family!
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson's mission is to provide quality health care, to educate individuals to make informed sexual and reproductive decisions, and to advocate for reproductive rights. Planned Parenthood has 10 licensed health centers serving both men and women in the Capital Region and Mohawk Valley.
We are currently seeking a full-time Outreach Educator who would like to join our team of dedicated professionals. This position is 40hrs/wk. The Outreach Educator is responsible for the coordination and administration of high quality sexuality and health education programming for youth, parents, professionals, and other adults in a designated geographic area with a focus on engaging with underserved and disadvantaged populations; establish and maintain community partnerships that help connect community members with health services.
Fulton County Area
- B.S./B.A. in education, social work, public health, communications, or related field preferred, two-year degree with relevant experience shall be considered.
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Acceptance of goals and purpose of the agency
- Ability to work with people from many diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred. Proficiency demonstration required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Keep confidential all client information.
- Understand and accept Agency's Personnel Policies.
- Follows all safety and security guidelines.
- Valid Driver's License with use of personal vehicle is required
- Ability to travel is required.
What we can offer you:
Competitive salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, and Eight paid holidays
Small team work environment
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts