Licensed Practical Nurse Centralized Lab Management Specialist
- - Utica
- utica, NY, USA
- Full Time
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson's mission is to provide quality health care, to educate individuals to make informed sexual and reproductive decisions, and to advocate for reproductive rights. Planned Parenthood has 10 licensed health centers serving both men and women in the Capital Region and Mohawk Valley.
Our Utica Health Center is currently seeking an enthusiastic, independent LPN who would like to join our team of dedicated health care professionals; Full-time up to 40hrs/wk. As part of a multi-disciplinary team providing medical care, the LPN is responsible for interviewing patients, obtaining complete medical history, family planning and general health education. The LPN is responsible for providing direct patient care in these clinic areas under the direction of the RN, APC, or physician.
Who you are:
- NYS Licensed Practical Nurse
- Someone with compassion and a whole-hearted commitment to helping others and providing outstanding health care
- Curiosity and desire to learn new and better ways to provide care to our patients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understands and accepts PPMH Personnel Policies
- May be required to work evenings and weekends
- Demonstrates a customer friendly orientation to health care delivery
- Genuine enthusiasm for life and nursing!
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 403B Retirement Package
- Eight paid holidays
- Small team work environment
Current NYS LPN license is required EEO/AA
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts